Amanda is a dynamic, forward-thinking and energetic Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who provides a highly personalized, results-oriented approach to health and wellness. Amanda draws from her strong educational and clinical foundation in nutritional science to create nutrition plans that are sustainable and effective.
Amanda’s personal experience of losing her 53 year old mother to breast cancer led her to discover the role that diet and nutrition play in disease prevention, symptom management and overall wellbeing. Her current work is informed by the desire to challenge the status quo, ask questions and investigate further.
With Amanda’s hands-on approach, she guides clients to be active and mindful participants in the evolution of their nutrition goals.
Honours Bachelor of Science in Foods and Nutrition, University of Western Ontario
Postgraduate Comprehensive Internship, Mount Sinai Hospital.
- Registered Dietitian (RD)
- College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Member of the Dietitians of Canada
- Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine Practice Group
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group
- Dietitians of Canada-Consulting Dietitians Network
- Dietitians of Canada: Pediatric Nutrition Network
- Food and Culinary Professionals
- Emergent Leaders Training
- Dysphagia Risk Prevention Training
- Clinical Leadership Training
- Dietitians of Canada: Diabetes, Obesity & Cardiovascular Network
- Dietitians of Canada Gerontology Network
2016 © AMANDA LAPIDUS NUTRITION